Grace A. Mensa-Bonsu is an Associate in the Energy and Infrastructure practice group of the firm. She has worked on matters in the power, mining, petroleum and construction sectors of the economy. Her clients include Kosmos Energy, Piedmont Lithium, Vivo Energy UK, Vitol Energy (Bermuda) Ltd and Boart Lonyear Suisse Sàrl.
Grace holds an LLB from the University of Ghana, a GDL from BPP University, London, Manchester and an LPC MSc Law, Business and Management from the University of Law, Manchester. She has a qualifying certificate from the Ghana School of Law and is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Assisted in advising Kosmos Energy on its position under the Critical Information Infrastructure (CII) Directive.
- Assisted in advising Piedmont Lithium in relation to information request by the Minerals Commission.
- Assisted in conducting a legal due diligence for Vivo Energy UK.
- Assisted in advising Vitol Energy (Bermuda) Ltd in relation to its debt claim.
- Assisted in advising Boart Longyear Suisse Sàrl in relation to its compliance with local content requirements in the mining sector.
Grace Adwubi Mensa-Bonsu