Elizabeth is a Partner in the Energy and Infrastructure practice group and is a dual qualified UK and Ghanaian lawyer. She advises on a wide range of transactions in the infrastructure and real estate sectors.
Elizabeth’s clients include Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund, Ministry of Finance, African Export-Import Bank, Team Engineering S.p.A, Verdant Ventures Manco Limited, A.P. Moller Capital, Grit Real Estate Income Group, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Platinum Properties Limited and Devtraco Builders Limited.
She holds a Bachelor of Arts (Business & Law) from London Guildhall University, a Diploma in Legal Practice from BPP Law School and a Qualifying Certificate in Law (QCL) from the Ghana School of Law (2014). She is a member of the Ghana Bar Association and the Senior Courts of England and Wales.
Rankings and Awards
Recommended in Energy and Infrastructure Projects - The Legal 500, 2022
"She is amiable and focused on solving deal issues swiftly." - IFLR 1000, 2022
- Sub-consultant legal advisor to Team Engineering SpA, in connection with the Ghana-Burkina Interconnectivity Railway Project.
- Sub-consultant legal advisor to PwC Ghana in connection with the feasibility study for the development of the Eastern Railway Line in Ghana.
- Sub-consultant legal advisor to Deloitte in connection with drafting a PPP Framework Agreement and model bidding documents for the Ministry of Finance.
- African Export-Import Bank in connection with the construction of a marine dry dock at the Takoradi Port.
- Verdant Ventures Manco Limited in connection with the development of a diplomatic residential development.
- Acting for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in numerous construction and real estate matters.
- Acting for Ghana Infrastructure Investment Fund (GIIF) in connection with the construction of an upscale hospitality project.
- Acted as legal advisor to lenders in connection with the construction of commercial office blocks.
- Acted for a sponsor in connection with an arterial road project to support the expansion of the Tema Port and Harbour.
- Acted as sub-consultant legal advisor to Deloitte Ghana and Vision Consult in connection with the feasibility study for the development of the Volta Lake Inland Water Transport System.
- Foreign Investment Restrictions – Ghana Chapter, Lex Mundi, 2021
- Insolvency and Business Restructuring – Ghana Chapter, Lex Africa, 2020
- The Future Lies across a railway line – contributor to Article on behalf of Lex Africa 2019
- PPP Bill expected to be passed in Ghana: Co-authored with Pinsent Masons - 2018
- Franchising in Africa 2017 Legal and Business Considerations – Ghana Chapter Kendal H. Tyre, Jr.
- The Government Procurement Review, Fifth Edition 2017 – Ghana Chapter Law Business Research.
- Franchising in Africa 2016 Legal and Business Considerations – Ghana Chapter Kendal H. Tyre, Jr.
- The Government Procurement Review, Fourth Edition 2016 – Ghana Chapter Law Business Research.
- PPP Framework in Ghana – Addleshaw Goddard – Africa Group Newsletter
- The Government Procurement Review, Third Edition 2015 – Ghana Chapter Law Business Research.
- Franchising in Africa 2014 Legal and Business Considerations – Ghana Chapter Kendal H. Tyre, Jr.
- The Government Procurement Review, Second Edition 2014 – Ghana Chapter Law Business Research