Akua Afriyie-Badu is an Associate in the Energy and Infrastructure practice group. She has worked on matters in the power, mining, petroleum and construction sectors of the economy.
Her clients include Shelf Drilling Management Services, Societe Multinationale de Bitumes, Cosco Shipping, Maersk Supply Service West Africa A/S and GCB Bank Limited.
Akua holds an LLB from Mountcrest University College and a Qualifying Certificate in Law from the Ghana School of Law. She is a member of the Ghana Bar Association.
- Assisted in advising Shelf Drilling Management Services in relation to its intended operations in the upstream petroleum sector.
- Assisted in advising Societe Multinationale de Bitumes in relation to its intended operations in the downstream petroleum sector.
- Assisted in advising Cosco Shipping in relation to its proposed transshipment business in Ghana.
- Assisted in advising Maersk Supply Service West Africa A/S on its corporate reorganisation process.
- Assisted in advising GCB Bank in relation to a facility granted for the construction of a hotel complex.